Well. what an amazing adventure it has been so far!
Activegc went live on January the 28th 2021 after months of market research with some amazing people who were kind enough to support myself and my venture.
Three months later and three Group Fitness training venues are up and running at;
- Paradise Point
- Cova, Hope Island.
Activegc has experienced tremendous support from local partners in;
But what's really made the last month a success is the people involved. I have been blessed to train amazing individuals who care for and support each other. This makes my job so much easier.
From Activegc I thank everyone for their involvement and the way you have all carried yourselves. You have been a delight to train and I can't wait to get stuck into the next month with you all.
P.S. Check out below some of my favorite pictures and moments from the previous month.
5. Tyson loosing his marbles with the booty band session and refusing to return the following week.....or even for ever.
4. Tania and Karyn refusing to follow my directions during a Hollywell session, 'going rogue' and conducting their own exercises.
3. The amazing support I have had from my P.I.C. Tania, who attends all sessions & always helps with set up & pack downs.
2. Candiece returning from a sizable layoff with a calf injury and pushing herself to her limits on return (Recipient of January Substance Espresso best trainer).
1. The team pulling a major swifty and surprising myself on my birthday with a mimosa breakfast. That was the best!
Stay tuned for the February edition & thanks for being so amazing.
Now get back to training..................ha