Welcome to Active Gold Coast a dynamic new fitness provider based on the Gold Coast.
Activegc programs are strategically designed to burn calories, build lean muscle and improve your fitness but most importantly our sessions are engaging and fun! We specialise in outdoor Group Fitness training and currently have 10 sessions running weekly across 3 stunning locations (Cova Hope Island, Paradise Point & Helensvale).
Our training methods deliver results whilst also ensuring that clients never feel intimidated or pressured. We are not your typical studio training, you will receive high levels of technical support as we have the ability to provide greater levels of 1-1 feedback.
Our unique ACTIVE-8 group training structure is market leading & includes a combination of strength, cardio, boxing and core training in every group fitness session. These elements combined provide the ultimate full body workout.
Sessions are structured so you can work hard but train within your comfort zone (Tabata time base training). This allows you to build form and fitness over time & caters for the beginner through to the advanced.
At Activegc you are provided with a sustainable fitness plan, not a quick fix.
Our programs are designed with you in mind and cater from the beginner to the advanced.
- The ACTIVE-8 Group Fitness program is perfect for anyone looking to shed kilo's, tone muscle and improve their overall level of fitness. Most importantly, its fun.
- 1-1 Personal Training provides you with all the tools required to transform your body and get in the best shape of your life.
- Shared PT options are available for those that love to train in small groups.
- We have a boxercise class that is sure to burn calories and get your heart racing (HIIT).
- And last but certainly not least, we have an offering for kids that focuses on motor skill development & it's great fun (ages 5-11).
We are affordable, practical & fun. It's really that simple.
Every session you attend is purposely designed to meet the following core pillars of Acticegc.
- Members Wants & Needs
- Strategic Program Structure
- Technical Direction
- Inspiring Environment
- Engagement & Fun
At Activegc we are more than just a fitness service provider. We believe strongly in community connection where all members receive the following;
- Invitation to join our Activegc Community FB chat group (great way to build rapport with other members).
- Access to the Activegc monthly newsletter loaded with fitness tips, recipes, health hacks and much more.
- Invitation to attend our regular social gatherings held on the last Friday of each month (Fun Friday) as well as our theme based social events (held quarterly).
Our goal is to give you the best opportunity to live a healthier life!
Stage 1. of our Group Fitness Training is Strength:
Weight training has a range of advantages as it boosts metabolism, regulates insulin, lowers inflammation, improves posture, strength and endurance but most importantly, it keeps your bones strong & healthy.
Stage 2. of our Group Fitness Training is Boxercise:
Boxing enhances your cardiovascular health whilst also improving your co-ordination but most importantly, it's great fun.
Stage 3. of our Group Fitness Training is Body Weight Cardio:
Bodyweight training improves your cardiovascular and muscle strength all at once. Other benefits include an increase in flexibility, core strength and an enhanced fat burn to shed those calories.
A market leading Group Fitness Training design that combines strength, boxing, cardio & core to give you the ultimate full body workout.
Adult Pre Exercise Screening Document. This document must be filled out and signed before any training can take place.